SHIVALINGA USING AIR DRY MODELLING CLAY


 As all know, I became a great fan of air dry clay now comes a next project with the air dry clay. I planned to make my favorite God , Lord Shiva in the Linga form..





Initially I made a circular base and made a trepazium shape . Then attached it over the circular base by applying little water to get glued. Then made shape similar to the lamp .. it was the tricky part since sharp edges of part needed support to stand quite good in shape. Next the main linga part made and apply little water to attach.

                                            


Allowed to air dry for 24hrs, after everything dried completely . I painted the Shivalinga with stone black color, I really enjoy paint acrylic  paint on the air dry clay. I allowed to dry for few minutes.


                                                


I drew 3 lines for vipoothi using poster white paint, after drying I drew kumkum using red poster paint...

Wow... cute little handmade Shivalinga is ready .. I am really happy about the result.. 

                                    

                                          




                                                 







Comments