- Chicken wings - 4
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- Egg - 1
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Chili powder - 2 tsp
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Make 8 chicken lollipop from 4 chicken wings
- Combine chicken lollipop,ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder and raw beaten egg in a bowl and mix well.
- Marinate the chicken for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine ginger garlic paste, corn flour, all purpose flour,chili powder, salt and black pepper powder in another bowl and mix well. Add little water and mix well to make thick batter.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
- Dip marinated chicken in the batter and deep fry in the hot oil till it turn golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Enjoy with briyani