- Rava - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 cup
- Water - 3 cup
- Ghee - 100 ml
- Kesari colour
- Cashew nuts
- (If u wish add fruits like pine apple,apple)
- Roast the rava in medium flame nearly 7 min.
- Allow rava to cool and mix it with sugar.
- Take a pan and add 75 ml of ghee.
- Add water and kesari colour and allow it to boil.
- (If wish add fruits before adding rava and sugar mixture)
- While boiling add sugar rava mixture slowly and stir it continuously
- After rava get cooked it form bubbles, in that condition switch off the flame.
- Fry cashew nuts and raisin in 25ml of ghee and add it into the kesari and mix well.
- Now simple and sweet recipe ready.