Ingredients For Marination:
- Chicken (small sized pieces)- 250 gm
- Curry leaves- 2 springs (Chopped into small pieces)
- Chilli powder- 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala- 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Curd - 2 tsp
- Corn flour - 1 tsp
- Maida flour - 1 tsp
- Wash the chicken and marinate the chicken with above ingredients and store in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in pan and deep fry the marinated chicken over medium flame until golden brown on all the sides.
- Then transfer it to the tissue paper.
- Now it is ready to serve, Enjoy with chicken briyani.