Gulab Jamun Mix -3/4
Whole Wheat Flour -3/4
Powdered Sugar -3/4
Milk -1 cup
Baking soda -1/4 tsp
Baking Powder -1/2tsp
vanilla Essence -1/2tsp
METHOD1. Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius.
2. Sieve wheat flour with baking soda and baking powder two times.
3. Mix jamun mix and powdered sugar in a bowl without any lump.
4. Then mix it with wheat flour mixture
5. Add oil and milk and mix gently without lump
6. Add vanilla essence to it
7. Pour the cake mixture into cake pan (greased with oil and dusted with a tsp of flour).
8. Tap the pan to remove the bubbles and then add chopped almonds.
9. Bake for 20 to 30 min , check with toothpick comes out clean.
10.Let the cake in pan for few minutes and then invert carefully in a wire rack.
11. After the cake cool down ,just place Gulab jamun above the cake for decoration.(optional).
12. Now cake is ready to taste